Need to Apply for Your EIN Number?
1. Choose the type you are applying for below
2. Fill out a simple EIN Number Application related to your Business
3. Receive your EIN Number via e-mail quickly
Employer Identification Number Application
Selecting your entity type below and filling out the online EIN number application is the preferred method for customers to apply for and obtain an EIN number. Once you have completed the short 3 step application, the information is reviewed, validated and transmitted during the online session, within a few hours, your EIN number will be issued via email.
TaxDocFiling is here to assist you
with 5 star support.
You need an Employer Identification Number if you:
- Started a new business
- Hired or will hire employees, including household employees
- Opened a bank account that requires an EIN for banking purposes
- Changed the legal character or ownership of your organization (for example, you incorporate a sole proprietorship or form a partnership)
- Purchased a going business
- Created a trust
- Created a pension plan as a plan administrator
- Are a foreign person and need an EIN to comply with IRS withholding regulations
- Are a withholding agent for taxes on non-wage income paid to an alien (such as an individual, a corporation, or a partnership)
- Are a state or local agency
- Are a federal government unit or agency
- Formed a corporation
- Formed a partnership
- Administer an estate formed as a result of a person’s death
- Represent an estate that operates a business after the owner’s death